Friday, June 25, 2010

Nic's Grill

It was a big week as a Coordinator of Promotional Programs. I've moved up all my print deadlines, worked with the Emperor of Communications on things on the "need-to-know" basis list, and have been frantically working on our new website - all in the name of "getting things done before the state fairs get here!"

So today, I ditched the Healthy Choice meal in the freezer for a non-healthy option - it was second to the idea of losing the work clothes for a suit and getting a tan on this beautiful day. But, seeing as how the later really wasn't an option - might as well indulge in something else!

Dallyn picked me up for lunch, and we headed to Big Truck Tacos. We had the most ideal location - and then we had an even better idea.

35 minutes of standing in the 143 degree weather, we made it into the the diner. Up until this point I didn't know if the food was going to be that great or if it was just the novelty of actually getting one of the 15 available seats.

It was worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, You are killing me here! :) Mouth is watering and I am starving for one of these burgers or a taste of that chicken YUMMMMMMM! Thanks for sharing, Pam

    ReplyDelete