Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I love Bacon.

I love all things bacon. Except the icecream – that just creeps me out. (Sorry bacon enthusiasts – I’ll make it up to you, promise.)

Bacon is a phenomenon. EVERYONE loves bacon. Bar-S Foods had a bacon mustache contest and people ate that up. Literally.

Have you seen the colored bacon? It was featured on BaconToday.com. It amazes me there is such a large presence in the social media world. My TweetDeck has a special column just for #bacon!

Photo from BaconToday.com
Hope you guys didn't mind :-)


Tonight I’m conducting an experiment. Which is better – oven, skillet or microwave?

I’m non-secretly hoping the microwave wins. It will be one small victory for all of us non-domestic types.

I’ll be leaving the office at 5 day. You have until then to text, tweet, email, snailmail or comment your suggestions. Ready. Go.

1 comment:

  1. You should have tried the bacon ice cream before you say bad things about it. I'm not ready to give up cookies and cream, but it was pretty good!!

    ReplyDelete