Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm buying a crock-pot

Raise your hand if you gained the sophomore 10, found your first "big kid" job and gained 5 more... and then joined the gym?

Oh, just me? Liars.

Unfortunately, that statement is true. I ran my hiney off in highschool, gained a little bit in college, discovered every local establishment in the downtown Oklahoma City area - and now I'm a proud member of the local gym.

However, it must be stated that even though I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, if you're not eating healthy, you're in a lose-lose situation.

So I'm assembling a grocery list. Healthy items. Fresh Produce. Pork.

I'm buying a crock-pot.

1 comment:

  1. Throw some beef in there too. Another great source of lean protein!

    p.s. I went through the same thing as you, but no so much working out that many days a week ;)

    www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete